Yoga at Shahr
With a Yoga practice, it is a tool for physical, mental, and spiritual discipline. It is the ultimate filament to fuse the being. A regular practice of yoga is known to provide quality sleep, increased energy levels and muscle tone, relief from muscle pain and stiffness, improved circulation and overall better general health. The breathing aspect of yoga reduces heart rate and blood pressure. The yogis of Shahr offer a mixture of Hatha, Kundalini, and Vinyasa yoga. Offering both group classes and private sessions you will learn the basics and fundamentals of yoga. The practices allow you to tap into your own body’s inherent power and wisdom to heal and transform your life.
Shahr’s yoga community is separate from other yoga studios. We are focused on both the physical and spiritual connection. We encourage our yogis to participate in the variety of meditations, workshops, and classes offered at Shahr. This is an amazing opportunity to meet other like-minded people within your neighborhood
Price per individual class $15. Yoga Packages are available for 5, 10 classes and a month unlimited.
Private yoga sessions begin at $50 per hour
The Awakened Warrior Yoga Teacher Training
Begins August 17- September 1st: 2 week intensive
This powerful and self awakening class is taught by Michael Baez, Co-Founder & Creator as well as Head Instructor (200 hr ERYT) of The Awakened Warrior Yoga Teacher Training.
About US: During your journey you will experience a transformation of Mind, Body, and Spirit
- Tap into the power of Pranayama and the magic of Meditation & Mantras
- Learn the Mindset of the Masters, Qualities of an Outstanding teacher & Life Changing Leadership Skills
- Discover how to Release your ego & Focus on your students and their practice
- Learn how to teach Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced classes
- Learn Physiology, proper Alignment, assisting & adjusting
- Understand the Energy bodies, Chakras, Nadis & Dosha types
- Discover the importance of a Yogic diet, Detoxing & Kriyas
- Discover the ancient philosophies of the Yoga Sutras & the Bhagavad Gita
- Learn the Chinese 5 element theory
- The Balance of Ying & Yang
- And the Healing powers of Kirtan & much more…
The Awakened Warrior Yoga Teacher Training is a 200 hour course that is recognized by Yoga Alliance.
*All graduates are eligible to register with Yoga Alliance.
For More information please visit: http://www.californiayogateachertraining.com/
Upcoming Teacher Training Dates:
September 7th- Dec. 21st 2013: 10 week course. 2 groups available.
Weekend Group meets Sat/Sun 9:30-4pm every other weekend.
Weekday Group meets 9:30-4pm. Specific day TBD upon participants availability